Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Facts on Christmas

If you want the true facts of Jesus birth read Luke the way you should and not by mans interpretation of the bible. If you read it correctly and wipe all the myths from your mind that we have been taught, and read it as our letter from God you will understand that Jesus conception was in December and not his birth. You will understand that when John the Baptist's mother met with Mary and she felt the stirring of John within her womb that she was in her 3rd month and John wasn't born until June and Christ was born in September. This also concides with the season that was at that time there. You also need to read and understand the Parable of the Fig Tree. I am not a bible thumper, but all this commercialization of this time of year just really makes me upset at man's ways and teachings. There is a very good program that comes on every morning Early, that is called Shepards Chapel. The Gentleman that reads and I mean reads from the King James Bible is Pastor Arnold Murry. Check it out. He broadcast from Gavette, Arkansas.
This is CABL.com posting #139732. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKvU
Posted in reply to: Facts on Christmas by The Meat Grinder
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Facts on Christmas The Meat Grinder 12/20/2004 9:52:00 AM