Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Homeless

A few months ago I worked for company in tennessee that produced bivey bags for the army "our army". This plant had women that had worked there for years. While I was there I watched them remove all the sewing jobs "machines" and ship them to Georgia. Why? because the company had a plant there and apparently they have a deal with the government that if they hire and train a mexican the state will pay them $1200.00 dollars for each one. Go figure. Where does that leave me and every other tax paying american with kids they have to provide for. I have worked in 3 factory's in the last 12 years and watched 375 jobs lost to other countries. But, the problem doesn't just exist with the emigrients. A lot of americans have no desire to work. I can be out of a job one day and have another by the next. The ones who can't do this is the ones that have extended their spending limit beyond what you can make at a normal job or just figure they'll hop on over and get on welfare and food stamps or get some group of doctors they have to determine that they've got a disability and grab a ride on that. Hell if I went to the doctor ever time I had a twinge I could probably draw that $842.00 a month they say I've got built up. But I don't and they do and I'll whine, bitch, and complain about all this and see all the same things you guys all talking about and it'll just be worse next year. So...The big question is what in the crap do you do about it. Who do get to do anything. Our farmers have been screwed for years, we get a job to pay our bills, but can't afford insurance for health care. Our kids get sent to school to have some a..hole talk them into or trick them into doing drugs, because moms and dads are having to work 2 jobs to take care of them. Guys, I'm out of steam, because I sit here and read all that I've wrote and wish that I could make a difference and don't know how. DO YOU!!

This is CABL.com posting #139570. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKti
Posted in reply to: Re: Homeless by johned
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Homeless FUNNYFARM 12/13/2004 1:28:00 AM