Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How is dish/dtv installations working out

AMEN Brother . dish sucks . well they dont really suck , but when the pay is almost the same ,i'll pick dtv anyday .
just to let every one know i sold 3 poles again today for $50 a peice . did 5 installs . of course today was pretty rough , i had to run 5 post wires . all wraps . and i did not get home untill 9 pm . today sucked . but it was worth the money .
its all a grim reminder as to the reason why i dont do cable anymore . *the money*

ps . someone one here said something about hacks . yep your right .there are hacks everywhere . i'm sure if i wanted just to get the customer watching tv . i could do 8 installs a day . all 4 reciever installs . but with cable you have hacks to . there day always comes . and when it all comes down to it . there are just so many company's in your area to work for . so sooner or later there going to be out of a job . as for me , i'm pleased to say i still take pride in my work . of course there are somedays when i dont really want to be out there . but i'll never lose my pride . i'd rather blow the job off b4 i take a chance of doing crappy work and getting caught .
This is CABL.com posting #139455. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKrr
Posted in reply to: Re: How is dish/dtv installations working out by cablemn86
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: How is dish/dtv installations working out bobbyeker 1/23/2005 1:45:00 PM