Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Adelphia Sold?

Adelphia has not been sold to anyone yet. With thier stock hovering in the low $.20/share (yes, that is twenty cents) range, I do not think it will be long before it is on the chopping block.

Last I read, they had appointed a firm to handle the offerings from other MSO's (Comcast, Time warner and Cox were to be the main contenders). They were considering piecing it out and selling as a whole... I do not think that the "monopoly" rule will affect the sale in any way - regardless of how it is divided.

I know a project I was gearing up for was cancelled, presumably because Cox was pulling budgets to prepare to buy Adelphia. Then that deal where Cox sold themselves to themselves (thats how I heard it went, anyways) happened and now, 9 months later, the project is gearing up again.

The people that do know what is actually going to happen, stand too much money to lose if word gets out...

I know I made a bundle short selling them(biggrin)

Vic
you need to have enough wisdom to keep from making the wrong decisions but enough courage to make the right ones
This is CABL.com posting #139444. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKrg
Posted in reply to: Adelphia Sold? by Wolf1
There are 0 replies to this message