Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How is dish/dtv installations working out

You can come Qc any job I do, don't criticize people you don't know. Like i said i,ve been installing for over 20 years, A single install is an hour at most, 2and3 bangers take about an hour and a half and a four reciever install around 2 hrs. this is an average for me so there is plenty of time to do 4 in a day if you don't stop at the 7-11 every 10 minutes for a drink and you can stay off the cell phone with your girlfriend long enough to do your jobs. add 2hrs drive time to the day and i'm still done in time to get home before dark on most days, always before dark in the summer. MOST companies i work for require 3 a day minimum so I don't know what your going to do for a living or how you would expect to make money doing 2 jobs a day? I'd be home by 1:30 looking for something else to do to fill my day, maybe trout fish till dark. Give me a break, 4 installs a day too many?? I'm glad that's jusy YOUR opinion!
This is CABL.com posting #139401. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKqz
Posted in reply to: Re: How is dish/dtv installations working out by robz7198
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: How is dish/dtv installations working out cable tech 05 4/14/2005 8:45:00 AM
Re: How is dish/dtv installations working out robz7198 12/7/2004 4:51:00 PM