Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How is dish/dtv installations working out

hey dan dan / i'm in north carolina . i could help get you started with some companys .
but to help answer your question i will say this . i was a time warner , cox , cable vision. ect ..... contractor . i remember when the money was good . then came satellites . money out the ass . now sence i have been doing sats the money has gone down alot . but i still make tons more than doing cable . satellite installs take about as long as a new drop install . now in cable i remember doing 8 new drops and 4to5 upgrades in a day. now if i go out and do 4 sat installs in a day i make way more than i did in cable . your going to find that people out there are going to say the pay for satellites suck . and i agree ,because i remember when sat installs payed way more than they do now . but if your used to cable money then satellite installs will make you way more money for at least the next 2 years ,ha ha ha ha . o well the advrage pay depends on the companys you are hired by . so some pay 60 for the first room and 20 for a/o's . other companys pay 80/20 . so it all really depends . send me an email (-REDACTED-) and i will send you my phone # and you can call me . i know some good companys you could work for down there .
This is CABL.com posting #139270. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKos
Posted in reply to: How is dish/dtv installations working out by DanDanCableMan
There are 0 replies to this message