Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: morons abound

I've been doing cable for 25 years. I can count on 1 finger the amount of times I didn't get paid for the work I did. I must be one of the lucky guys that never had to work for a crook or maybe I just got lucky with the choices I made when I did have to work for someone. I know there are guys out there that do get ripped off. I see the way this business has gone over the years...hell...Quester talks about $1500 a week...I know there are good sweepers on here that have made that in a day...I know I have. Then again I've also made less than that for a whole months work. The money comes and goes. Thats the way it's always been and always will be. I have recently quit the road and quit the sub contactor game...I have been doing DTV now for a year....never going to brake the bank doing it....but I can live with my $65,000 a year with benifits. No OT no horror stories....BUT..I will not sell my tools LOL....because ya never know.

Quester I have to laugh. I can see some truths to some of the things you said here but you sure picked a hell of a way to say it and you sure stirred up a wasp nest. I can hardly wait to see what your next post stirs up.

This is CABL.com posting #139191. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKnb
Posted in reply to: Re: morons abound by robz7198
There are 0 replies to this message