Create your free account now! Sign up

Good Help Is Hard Too Find

I just had to share this with you people. My old lady and I own a Tanning Salon in Pompano beach Florida. We pay our help a decent money. We are having so much trouble finding dependable help. I've had to fire two girls in two weeks, and last night I left the salon about seven, had a new girl in Training was coming back at 8 to close. My old lady calls the salon at seven thirty, no answer, so we quickly go there ,sure enough the girl is gone, and she has stolen 100.00 out of the register,we know this as everything is computerized. What is this world coming too? It cost over 300.00 dollars to run a help wanted add in the Sun Sentinal newspaper for a week. You interview so many people,figure you make the right choices. Unf.c.ckenbelieveable(confused). Heres another on for you. I'm talking to CM Rent the other night on my cell phone outside the salon,It was my night off, and I had been down at the bar in the same plaza having a few beers, just walked back to the salon, and I get the call, I go outside in the plaza parking lot so I can hear, While I'm talking these two brothers pull up in a gangster ride, This one brother driving looks like he is about 400lbs thick ,every tooth capped in gold, he says hey big man,you wanna buy some gold, I say whatcha got he hands me a solid gold bracelet,a gold watch,a24inch chain and medallion,he says the s.hi.ts real look, he takes a file he has to the chain and says see. I said how much are you wanting for it he says 375.00, one of my boys owed me and he couldn't pay his bill. I said man I ain't got that much on me . He says how much will you give me, I said wait here and let me see if some of the other merchants want it, I show it to three but no one has enough cash . The jeweler was gone to dinner,and wasn't his store, he missed a good buy, and so did I. I gave back to the brother and sorry I can'y help you. Before I moved back here to South Florida, I would carry thousands on me all the time, not anymore I see too many robborys, and shootings on the news every day. I love the south Florida weather but......(confused) I don't know anymore. I'm trying to talk the old lady into selling everything and move back to North Carolina where people actually care about their fellow human beings. I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday,were headed too the Beach.
"WHITFIELD"(usa)(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #138727. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKfH
There is 1 reply to this message
can u get fined premiere 11/21/2004 2:01:00 PM