Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I have a question

Wolf's about got it right! don't concern yourself too much with anyone on this sight talkin' **** from a keyboard. Had one fella on here threaren to kick my but and assured me he was the baddest ass alive. the mad typist never met me in his life but decided he was just the baddest ass that ever lived. him and i will meet up one of these days, cable worlds a small one, and then we can dance but for a keyboard attack on this site? can't let it upset you or the killer keyboardist wins again. their are a few on this site that are in love with themselves and you will see who they are. I find it entertaining to say the least. sometimes it's entertaining , most of the time it bores the **** out of me. checked out a lot of jobs on this site. It's been helpful but for the last couple of years it's been more depressing just finding out how many thieves there are in this business and how prevalant and over the whole country it is. anyways, don't let any of these ****s scare you away, you just might find the answer you're looking for. Good luck, Mike M.
This is CABL.com posting #138715. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKfv
Posted in reply to: Re: I have a question by Wolf1
There are 0 replies to this message