Create your free account now! Sign up

THANK VIC/What Comes Around Goes Around

Dam, Vic, you have opened a can of worms now. I'm sorry to hear Jim Schindledecker didn't have good things to say about me but here is the truth, I hope you like reading long stories, cause this one is long. I orginally went to Tuscon because I knew Eily Mckay,and trusted him . He was at that time vice President of Protel, He brought me to Tuscon. I was in Tuscon for three weeks before any work ever started. Protel, through Eli,advanced me a thousand dollars a week to set there on my Duff while they meaning Protel,and Comcast got their sh.it together.Thats when I got to know Jim. I thought he was a good man,I looked out for his daughter, I looked out for his Job,and this is how I was done, poloygraph me. Jim is a Big man ,I always enjoyed his company, Jim told me five years ago when him and his first wife split up, he was working for day labor for 25.00 a day and such a drunk he lived IN THE GUTTER. Keezer picked him up because Jim is a good man in my opinion., Thats how Jim Schendledecker got to Tuscon. When I met Jim I weighed 220 due to a job related injury that caused me to not be able to regain my youthfull weight and body mass. I started a serious androgen cycle(STEROIDS) Jim knew this,he was cool with it as he had bodybuilder friends. When I got to tuscon we were working with no light(TO THOSE OF US IN THE BUSINESS WITH A BRAIN,KNOW FIBERS NOT IN PLACE) So we are headached to death. **** was so fuc.ked up it wasn't funny. Every day was a redesign. I guess they had crackheads, fools something thad had done the redesign walkout, It was like asbuilts were could have been builts, would have been builts, but when the plant changed design it was never recorded. So when the old design was fed into the cad, yeah it looked good on paper and I'm sure SA made a ton of money, but the spilcer was fuuuuuuuckkkkkked if he didn't know how to redesign. Weeks and weeks go by, the lampshade story occours, I had gone from 220 to 270 in 9 weeks, jucie gives you this unbeliveable temper, you can rip steel doors off their hinges. Back to the story. Jim keeps saying wonder boy is on his way (LENNY BESS OR BEST) he will fix things. Lenny bess finally arrives and about the same time Roy Whitt and his band of hacks. Me and my two mexicans one ped digger one who's smart that I taught to cut taps were cuttining as much cable as Roy and his band of 10 hacks. My first confratation in a bad way with Jim is over Roy getting all the Gravy running as Lenny Bess's old lady had left him for some dude on Gary Vest's project in Chorpis Christy as her x old man had just got out of the Joint. Anyway lenny is all f.u.cked up in the head, his buddy Roy gets him started on a cocaine binge and thats why Roy is getting all the Big footage runs. I get pissed and raise hell because I know what the lick is and Jim has no idea. So Lenny who is splicing supervisor gives me this consaldation prize. It looked like good running on paper, I'll never forget this one. The amp that fed the subdivision had to move one span back to a tap location. You couldn't even see the tap with the trunk running through it because the lot hadn't been bought in twenty years, So it was covered in pirepad cactus. Took two hours with the bush axe to find the ped, unfu..cken believeable. I install the amp and finish the rest of the subdivision. I leave all the cacti piled up next to the road where you would think a claw truck would pick it up(NOT IN TUSCON) three days later Jim tells me you got to go clean up this pile of cactus. IT took three truckloads, 30 miles each way to haul off this cactus.I don't know what you know about pi My Expense. Keezer ,Sleezer, Wheezer is on his way into town, I've already bit,,ched Jim out. He said Mike will be here this weekend, talk to him. So I go to meet Sleezer I meen Keezer with my friend who is the fiber splicing majacin, Jason, I tell Slezzer what has happened as I wanted him to come off some of that 60% the prime he took off the top of my money. He tells me I'll talk to Comcast and see if they will add an adendem to my contract to pay for the cactus. That just pissed me off because I knew Sleezer was lying. If it ain't in the GD contract they ain't going to add it. That was the day I informed Sleezer about my free list. Because any job I work on I only do so much free work without compansation, because you failed to bid your contract correctly. What caused me to leave Tuscon After that was unbelievable to me still to this day. Roy Whit had this head ped digger mexican, that had bought the trans in his truck from my mexicans. This was a day from hel.l . Roy Whit calls me on the Radio and asked me can I cut the node,as his father in law to be, was dying and he needed to fly outta town. I tell him to go fuc.k his coked up self you got the majior footage blocks, its in your block cut it it. Jim calls me I tell him I'm in my block cuttin its Roys Problem let his coke snortin ass handle it. The end of the afternoon comes and everybody is waiting on Roy for signal. Ends up the node is hung three poles off design(WAY TO GO JIM YOUR THE PROJECT MGR.) Any way not enough signal to power up,so through comcast they elect to inplace a bridger amp. Everybodys sittin around waitin on signal, Roy actually has balls enough to call me and ask me to cut it as everybody on the job knows I'm the quickest most experienced cutter. I'm like fu..ck you, then Jim calls me I telll him hell no also. WE are setting next to a mainroad thourafare whatchin Roys Boys cut in the Bridger,because I wouldn't! Finally the get it cut,but in the mean time Roys ped Digger mexican drives by, My mexicans say he owes me for the transmission in his truck he's driving. You know my red neck a.s.s, He pulls over a couple of poles down the street. My guys are fumin, I tell them go collect your money, they take off headed to see Roys Mexican, they come back to the truck and tell me he says fuc..k you I ain't paying, so I say go wipp his ass, about this time the scum bagg mexican thats ripped my men of comes driving by. My mexican holds up my five pound sledge at the man in the truck, this mexican locks his breaks down in the middle of three lanes of highway, the two are out in yhe middle of the three lanes swinging at each other, my mexican with my five pound hammer, Roys Mexican with a tweleve pound sledge, no body ever hit anybody, but in the meantime this Comcast door hanging (NOTHING) puke wheels it over to the side of the road and calls Comcast (HINK) and tells him whats going on. The next thing I know here is Jim Schendeldecker pullin up in his truck telling me I have to fire my Mexicans. I tell him Jim and the story that just happened, don't you realize Lenny Best is Coked out, don't you remember the inncodent the other day when Roy Whit's Mexican fell out at the warehouse, he fuc.ken od'd. I know you have never done drugs but I'm telling you the truth. He answers ok we'll talk about it. He leaves everybody leaves. The power supply craps out burnt up as its overloaded. I ride 30 miles back to the warehouse and pick up a 22amp supply that can handle the load and go back and get things on. You see Roys hacks cuttin in their blocks failed to cut in their power supplys needed to add to power up extra equipment for the upgrade. I was out their till 7:30 pm getitting **** back on. My mexicans on my clock. This was Friday afternoon. In the block I was cutting things weren't even close to design so I went out and cut the gravy roadside that was in my run. On monday I had a meeting with Jim, he says you got to finish your blockand fire your mexicans, I said hell no, you submit it for redesign I'm tired of redesigning your sh.it for you, and I'm not firing my mexicanas they did no wrong. It took three days for this to end ,each day I showed up at 5am with my mexicans and for three days no new work . I paid my mexicans. Finally JIM SHI.TDICKER has a meeting with me and tells me if I'm not going to go back and finish my block I'm off the Job I can go to Corpus Christy and work with Gary Vest or Dallas and work with Eily we are not going to compensate you for your time when you worked friday till 7:30 you should have sent your mexicans home. Well the sh.it hit the fan then . I told him he could shove the job up his a.s.s. He claimed Comcast Wanted me off the job. AS I walked out I was followed by John Kelly, here's Hink the head man for Comcast getting ready to get in his car, John says stay away from him, your off this job. I told him mind your own business before I fu..ck you up. So I walk up to Hink who's the head man for Comcast and ask him does Comcast want me off this job his reply is no its Protels decicision. I shake his hand and say thanks. I look at John Kelly and say fu..ck you and protel. I pulled down to the first avaliable dumpster and threw away pads Eq's and equipment, FU...C..KKKK PROTEL, KEEZER AND shi..t dickless. ANY ONE OF YOU OR YOU OR YOUR PEOPLE THAT WANTS TO CALL ME A LIAR,SUE ME FOR SLANDER OR LIABLE. "WHITFIELD"(nutbags)(sunny)(usa)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #138660. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKeC
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: THANK VIC/What Comes Around Goes Around HDFATBOY 11/20/2004 10:17:00 AM
Re: THANK VIC/What Comes Around Goes Around ejlfisherman 11/20/2004 9:52:00 AM