Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Check it out Whitfield, Actual Newspaper POST

Dam.nnn Guy that was classic, After all the road burnt hours I put in today to go to Orlando. SNOWBIRDS GO HOME9JUST YOU EIGHTY YEAR OLDS THAT CAUSE MOST OF THE BACKED UP TRAFFIC!! THEY NEED A TEST JUST FOR YOU. ALTHYMERS, Because if you get out in traffic outside West Palm Beach on 95 after 5pm you need a serious Physological; evaluation, Hell there are maninacs from every country driving like its their highway. At least if your not a tractor trailer ,I put the double cab dually on your bumper like nascar, you generally get the message change lanes. I will give Ford a hats off this year that new mustang is fat. I'm a chevy man gas motor, but ford deisel, Although I have never tried the duramax and the allison trans. I have this friend that has a tire co and has the ford deisel in a new 350 four wheel drive he has all the options money can buy ,he said when he matted it the other day on the rain she almost went sideways on him,at 45mph Can durmax do the same. I mean a true story not bull****. In 1973 my best friends daddy Owned the chevrolet dealersip Packer Chevrolet ,They had a Tape of a 1967 to 1972 blazer dragging the Bronco up hill. Anybody can create a commerical!! especially when your dealing with major players. Just a word of advice from an old dog, If you ain't sleeping right and somethibg inside you doesn"T
t feel "right" it usually isn't! You just got to belong to an org. that looks after you. Thats what I like about Contractors I can fire you if I don't like the color of your hat. I'm tired old and road burnt, I gotta lotta back dated calls to make
"WHITFIELD" (usa)(canada)(spook)(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #138550. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mKcQ
Posted in reply to: Check it out Whitfield, Actual Newspaper POST by pdwsr
There are 0 replies to this message