Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: PLEASE HELP!! AST in AUSTIN!

Who are you "Spanelly"?
This IS AST in Austin.
I won't publically slander, but a certain company that rhimes with asstech put my company over 30K in the hole. If you are our contractor, I expect a call-we can sit and chat over the real facts, as I have done with many others.

In the mean time, most of you that have helped coordinate the Florida "RESCUE" have been made known of the humiliation that my company's name and your pocketbook have had to suffer out of the HSP's malpractice. The 35+ techs that were sent out were great people, and they made the HSP's inhome staff look like the idiots that they really are (my opinion). I regard thier promise to the industry, as well as thier faith that "money follows due hardship". We are all still waiting.........If you are in Florida and have TV again, thank these people, not the company.

In explanation, since I have been brought to the table- for those of you who did try to walk on our backs to get a better slice of the "opportunity pie"- I owe you nothing but pay when it is acheived, however late they may be. I have also been quoted by the "big wigs" that they have the power to say that "J.Q. Public" will not work for DirecTv again, (for whatever reason) a slander that is from the company's apparent power. Myself included for rocking the "money boat", I have been told. I am witness to thier list too.

The point?, there comes a time when you HAVE to say "no". Whether it be to me, another business. I said "no" and and will remain on that side, not willing to put good people to work for Jacka**es that ruin credibility to save a dime. If you, Spanelly wish to fight against me, then you are on the wrong side-and I will gleefully turn your butt around when approaching MY front door when you find it. I will not be your victom from this circumstance.
Fight with me?, bet that there is a lot of you that could and will and that will be a different topic, probably one that is adressed "Hell Yea!"
Good Luck
JM
AST
This is CABL.com posting #138355. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJ9H
Posted in reply to: PLEASE HELP!! AST in AUSTIN! by Spanelly
There are 0 replies to this message