Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Art Stocks Playpen South Ft. Lauderdale Fl

We have got to know each other then. I remember the banna eating contest also. Remember Keri the T shirt girl, or Charlie the lady at te dacquori bar, How about Zeeker,Bobby and Loui BaZono,Mike Strock,Dave Butts Danny and RC, Tommy Dude,Tree, Ox, Little Jimmy, John Case, Billy Massod,Jerry Guglimao, Raymond, Choker, Bobby Kennedy and Joel that ran valet.Linda , God I know I will think of many more people. My girlfriend Nina Esposito worked at Mr. Pips . I also worked the Candy Store , The Button JWs West, The Ocean Mist, Hell those were the days. You wouldn't Be that blond headed man John Case would you? I know we will recoginse each other if we see each other. I ran inti Danny that use to Bartend with RC a couple months ago I recognised him , he is noe the Mgr. of a Big club on Oakland Park called Christophers . Later "WHITFIELD"(usa)(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #138316. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJ84
Posted in reply to: Re: Art Stocks Playpen South Ft. Lauderdale Fl by JohnJ
There are 0 replies to this message