Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: When Fantasy meets Reallity

whomever you contracted with and whomever they contracted with can have a mechanics lien slapped on 'em. including the top dog. the only thing that will happen is the guy you contracted with will get a call from the top dog asking what the !!! is this , and you won't ever be able to worjk that system again. most likely not the one you contracted with either but those types just fold up business opperating under Joe Blow and come back under a different name run by their wives. It's a tuff world out their and the odds are against you so next time be a little more cautious with whom you are dealing with. On honest man will be up front with your questions. an asshole will tell you to take it or leave it. when you got a family to feed it's hard not to take a chance but you have to realize there are more assholes doing business out their than good guys. this is from experience, not typing on the internet or seeing how much dough the old man brought home this week. I feel for you Bro. it won't get you your dough but myself i'd have to track the pice of dog stuff down in a dark alley, give a few lumps {maybe a broken bone or two} take whatever dough the punk has in his wallet and move on. Or just move on!!!! good luck, Mike M.
This is CABL.com posting #138181. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJ6T
Posted in reply to: When Fantasy meets Reallity by oldschoolgal
There are 0 replies to this message