Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: digitalDIRECT

yes I have been crapped on in the past and usually have gotten my money within 90days after quiting. I am just trying to let some of yall know the way things are being said in here publicly, could end up in court. No matter the outcome there will be court fees will there not? I dont own a co. nor plan to, I am a subcontractor that has been in this situation before and have found out there is really nothing you can do this side of court. Thats where I came in asking about the "placing liens on someones home that never owed you money in the first place". I dont think it would really matter where the post come from, its the fact that they were said . What I was saying in my last post was that if these cause damage money wise then he has a better chance in court that to sue for slander. No matter if I said something or you did, if he would take it to that level and see his lawyer, dont you think the lawyer would tell him, his options on this matter. Whats bad is since we are all subs., and not employees literaly, we dont have as many rights like going to the workforce commission and such. It does suck the way this industry is going, whats worse is these big companys that sell the equipment be it satelitte or home theaters wants to pay less each year. "Hey screw the cost of living going up and minimum wage increasing, we are going to drop your rates."
This is CABL.com posting #138148. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJ6m
Posted in reply to: Re: digitalDIRECT by installdude
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: digitalDIRECT installdude 11/10/2004 12:59:00 PM