Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Digital direct in Texas

OMG-Just fill out whatever signature it is that you did not get to complete the job and get your pay. How hard is that, jeez. you may have done a good job on the install or whatever but that does not make a job complete. There is always paperwork that has to be filled out completly. Yes all companys are different in filling out paperwork, some dont care if the customers mother's sister's friend signed it. The company I work for is like this on the paperwork, very picky, and also with 2 other installers I know. Its not just this company. The company you work for does what their clients say (unless they sell the equip. through DTV) or they do not get jobs. Heck, I know one guy in South Texas that has 7 pages of paperwork per job to fill out and one time he was missing zero's before the access card number and he did not get paid the 130$ for the job. He went back and got a new set of paperwork signed by customer and got paid for the job. He puts up with it because that company is able to give him enough jobs to break a thousand a week.
So what you are saying (DFWtecs) is that even though you did not fill out paperwork like they told you to, you still want to be paid?. Ya, in what world does this happen? You are a subcontractor= Get your paperwork in order, (if you have copy's like you said), run by those houses and get things corrected take it down to this company and get your check. It doesnt even take a brain to figure that one out.
For example; "In college math, you may know the answer to a problem given on a test, but if you do not show your work or proof on how you got that answer you will get it wrong or a percentage taken off because you messed up slightly on the work part" Same thing in your job, you know how to install it, but you have to show proof you did. Only difference is now it is for money and not a grade. (flame) (dunce)
This is CABL.com posting #137935. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJ2V
Posted in reply to: Re: Digital direct in Texas by DFW Tecs
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Digital direct in Texas FUNNYFARM 11/6/2004 3:57:00 AM
Re: Digital direct in Texas DFW Tecs 11/5/2004 10:59:00 PM
Re: Digital direct in Texas DFW Tecs 11/5/2004 10:44:00 PM