Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Beware

Beware, to all of you who deal with Mastec. THIS IS JOHN MCFARLIN WITH AST. Right now I see one person doing all of the grouching. I will dig into this further. Myself, I have delt with Mastec and am 20k+ in the hole and have also contacted the Atty. Gen. and the dept. of Business and Federal Regulations to put a lean on thier bond. If nothing happens there, My attorney WILL put a lean on every 3 thousand individuals that we fixed during the Hurricane releif. I will announce that for any of you who will come out and say,
a)Mastec has screwed me(company) up- because there are many already involved within a lawsuit
-or-
b)announce thier own name and tell me that you have not been paid for what I have been paid.
Mastec has screwed many people out of money and I am all over this, unfortunately.

That is a dare.
If you yourself have a problem, tell me your name,on this site under public scrutiny. If you do not, this is just "hearsay"

I started rocking a boat,for pay- that tried to dump me.
I have recorded thier threatening calls.
I got under thier skin.
Any other problems, call me and I will give you the names of the folks that give Mastec work from DirecTv.
I rest on the fact that I have not and will not let anyone down, and the 35+ installers that worked with me (with the exception of 2 companies that tried to climb on my back for the contract) have my number and have faith with my practices.

So, who the He** is Kef Libertine? I just want to know.

Serious.
JM
AST
This is CABL.com posting #137934. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJ2U
Posted in reply to: Re: Beware by Kef Libertine
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Beware lashdawg 11/6/2004 9:00:00 AM
Re: Beware lashdawg 11/6/2004 7:33:00 AM