Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Thr Raymond Larwence Story

Thankx for that reply,and to show how much I appreciate that I want to say a couple words to a retired friend of mine. Joe Baldwin your not done yet (usa)(sunny)(canada) the best is yet to come. You haven't takin all those hard licks for nothin!!!! Thank you for the comment about truth. Thats akinda funny statememt to me as I remember a good friend of mine from back home that was a good christian all his life and still is , his name is Keith Buck, I was refurbishing a boat for him, and You could get one of his children from him eaiser than you could this boat(NOT) But darn near, anyway, he is one of the most honest men I know. One day when I was refurbishing his boat, one of my men swore he would do something to me . When he left , Mr Keith says to me either that man is a liar now or he's lied before. He said too me if somebody has to swear anything to you that means he has lied to somebody before.I said how do you know? He said I only tell you I'm going to do something once and its done. So when You ask about the valitiy of my writings I will not swear . I will use these words, on Logans , Morgans, Mary Camerons, Tanners and Jillians,these are my children, My God put their daddy instantly in his grave if I lie!!
"WHITFIELD"(usa)(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #137927. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJ2N
Posted in reply to: Re: Thr Raymond Larwence Story by sccsinc
There are 0 replies to this message