Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Digital direct in Texas

not my location sorry dont believe follow that map see where you get. just retract your comments i will pay you what you are owed, oh by the way their is not even one printed name on any of the dtv agreements that you sent to this office as i see it these jobs are incompleted, retract you comments and i will give you the oppertunity to fix these jobs and you WILL get payed, everybody hear that if Archie Wright retracts his statements and corrects these jobs he will be paid no problem, you can not file a lien against a customers home if it proves that you as the contractor did a poor job or did not complete the job as described in your contract with us. anybody that agrees with archie wright and his way of installing sat system should not be paid, I told you on the
phone that you had my word, most people would take the chance and try and get paid but you insist on acting like this, once again keep it up and you will not be paid on anything unless you happen to win in a civil matter, all i have to do is prove you did not complete the install as defined in the contract. and i certainly can. where do you want to go with this, you know what you must do to put an end to this
This is CABL.com posting #137919. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJ2F
Posted in reply to: Re: Digital direct in Texas by DFW Tecs
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Digital direct in Texas installdude 11/5/2004 10:16:00 PM
Re: Digital direct in Texas DFW Tecs 11/5/2004 9:23:00 PM