Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Thr Raymond Larwence Story

Hey Ramblin Man, thanks for the kind words. You once asked me if I could figure out who you are. I know you are from back home , just the way you write. Its being narrowed down in my mind now though. You finally gave enough information you got the gears turning. When you mentioned little league and the fact I liked to win, you must know me real well. You must of lost some games to my baseball team. Do you recall Black Magic and New Blue,those 100.00 aluimnum bats I bought that my team use to use. I made the children believe it was because of the bat that allowed my children to hit more home runs than any other team, when it was we had the two best pitchers in the league and thats who my boys,and one girl Amellia, batted off of in practice. Its all about making people think they can do something. As all my children would tell you, there is no such word as can't, its won't. Can't never did do anything. This Great country of ours sure doesen't believe in the word "Can't" if it did we wouldn't be where we are today, the #1 country, the good ole USA and I'm darn proud to be an American!
"WHITFIELD"(usa)(sunny)(usa)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #137897. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJ2j
Posted in reply to: Re: Thr Raymond Larwence Story by Ramblin Man
There are 0 replies to this message