Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: digitalDIRECT

Archie Wright............
1st of all defamation of Character & Slander is against the law in the state of Texas, we can and most certainly will file civil charges unless you cease and desist immediately . If you were not payed for a job it is soley because you improperly installed the system or failed to complete the required paperwork ( which is a mandate as per DTV, IE. DTV agreements ( A contract ) ). You were contracted by us for approx. 3 weeks and in that 3 weeks you managed to get 4 jobs right, and if I were to inspect those I doubt they would be 100%, instead of making excuses as to why you have not been payed why don't you accept this piece of advise and seek your legal recourse, instead of building a case against yourself. As for somebody whipping Al's ass and him writing them a check..........DID NOT HAPPEN. I write the cheks around here not Al. If I decide not to pay due to rif raf installers then they need to take that up with ME. On another note......you ever make another remark about My wife Tyra, and you will for sure need to take it to court because I will pick every install you did to pieces and you will likely not get a penny. Terry Adams
This is CABL.com posting #137831. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJ1f
Posted in reply to: digitalDIRECT by DFW Tecs
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: digitalDIRECT DFW Tecs 11/4/2004 10:11:00 AM
Re: digitalDIRECT DFW Tecs 11/4/2004 8:42:00 AM
Get real skibum 11/4/2004 7:04:00 AM