Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Satellite Source - Any knowledge?

I worked this this special project and I am stell with them. These are good people and I may be out a few $$$ But you need to rember that this was only 4 or 5 days. Its not like this was a 4 or 5 week project. If you are not able to hold out on 4 days of work then get off your Azz and work a little more. None of us could have seen this coming. And I did look in to J&B before I started there and they had a good name. And they stell do. If anyone ask me where to work I would tell them J&B. They do not hold any of your money, or keep any % of you upsales. Now you tell me how many companies there are like that out there? (Not many) Ya I am bumed about the money that is owed to me from Pegasus then to vac services that goes to Joe Lee(Satellite Source) And then to J&B. But J&B have done nothing but find me more and more work to keep food on my table. And notice how far down the list J&B are They are not the one that droped the ball. That happend on up the list. SO NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE HAS TO SAY I WILL STAND BEHIND J&B TO THE END. JUST LIKE THEY WILL STAND BEHIND ME. SO ALL OF YOU (cussing) HAVE A GREAT DAY
This is CABL.com posting #137733. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJZF
Posted in reply to: Re: Satellite Source - Any knowledge? by satbusiness
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Satellite Source - Any knowledge? satbusiness 11/6/2004 5:28:00 PM