Create your free account now! Sign up

Vote early!

The polls will be busy tomorrow. Plan to get there early and expect to wait in line. I say this because my wife and I spent the weekend canvassing registered voters for a local senate candidate. About half the people were either voting for the first time in a long time or first time ever. Lots of kids. They seem amazingly motivated too. They already know where to vote, who they're going with, what they're wearing, everything. Not kidding -- a black hooded sweatshirt is what to wear if you're a fan of rapper M&M, apparently, something from a music video. We crossed paths with other people doing the same thing (volunteers from America Coming Together were everywhere, must've bussed those people in) and all say they see the same thing. Expect overwhelming turnout at the polls this year.

It's easy to define what you're willing to fight for; but what are you willing to stand for without fighting? What are you willing to lay down your life for?
This is CABL.com posting #137708. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJZg
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Vote early! signal2 11/1/2004 6:51:00 PM
polling changes for most areas across the nation!! guerillasplicer 11/1/2004 2:11:00 PM
Re: Vote early! ocffactor 11/1/2004 11:06:00 AM