Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Missing Weapons

Brilliant!
You have eloquently stated my position. Of course I agree with you regarding the additional flavor added to one side or the other, and an element that is missing from all of this. One side is showing negative aspects, while the other side is imposing all the positive outcomes. Where I stand by this effort is the belief we have in our government to do what is right for America. Protecting our way of life. I do not believe that any Country should impose their doctrines on any other Country without the general consent of the people. We went in there with a mission. I rarely see in the media where the positive side of what is going on in Iraq is shown. Sure there is still a lot of turmoil and it will take time. That was stated going in over there and Afghanistan.

What I see as the predominant attitude of Americans as a whole, is instant gratification. When it comes to war, sorry. It would be a fine day where wars are one without one drop of blood being spilled, buildings blown up or feelings getting hurt. Not likely to happen and even if it did, save the feelings getting hurt part, it would no longer need to be called a war. but rather a game. Since the beginning of time, wars have decidedly been in place between nations, for one reason or the other. We elected those that represent us and they should be allowed to perform their jobs!

I'm going to watch football. Hope I dont get my feelings hurt if my gridiron gladiators of preferance lose their game!
This is CABL.com posting #137681. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJYP
Posted in reply to: Re: Missing Weapons by ocffactor
There is 1 reply to this message
Good one Wife of a cable guy 10/31/2004 2:27:00 PM