The Cronicals (Replies) (Options)
BigDuck
CABL Addict

Posted: 368

CATV CONTRACTORS INC.

POMPANO BEACH FLORIDA
IP: Verified Member 10/31/2004 1:20:54 AM

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Good evening all, Todays story is called the Rick Jolley Story.
Rick is the owner of Jolley Service and Equipment Company in Cowpens South Carolina, Rick is a Big Man, makes me look like a little guy, He is a used equipment dealer, bucket trucks Big and small. He referbushes trucks, and equipment. If I ever have a question about anything on a bucket truck or a generator I can't figure out, I call Rick. I bought my first bucket from him when I became a contractor. He use too would let you give him a chunk down and he'd carry the note and you would make him payments. Just one of those good ole southern boys. Well being as I bought my truck from Rick ,Terry Clark my now "X" friend went to Rick as my friend and gave him a chunk down on two nice trucks, a bucket van and a one ton Diesel both versalifts. I was working for Clark at the time in Jacksonville N.C. . His brother Danny got the van and his brother Charlie got the desiel. After we finished the project in Jacksonville (AND THATS ANOTHER CRONICAL STORY) Terry sells the one ton diesel to Paige and Billy Butler after making alot of big payments dectuded from their payroll the truck is finally paid for , they ask Terry for their title , he tells them that he has not gotten it from Rick Jolley, but he will get it for them, Paige being the street wise woman she is deciedes to call Rick herself, she tells Rick her and Billy have purchased the one ton from Terry and she needs their title . Rick says yes I still have the title. Hows the truck doing? She says its a good truck . He then ask about the van. Paige being Terrys office mgr. tells him they are both good trucks and their outside in the parking lot. Rick tells her I've got a truck to deliver up your way in the morning I'll bring your title by . He says don't tell anyone I'm coming I want to surprise Terry with a visit, the thing Paige doesn't know is Terry Clark hasen't made a payment on either truck in 11 months. Paige is a happy camper, thinking she and Billy would have their title in the morning, so they don't tell anyone. Well the next morning when everybody gets to the office Rick Jolley is setting in the parking lot with the proper paper work and a sherrif and he repos both trucks. He's got a big rollback MEN! WELL LOW AND BEHOLD THE **** HITS THE FAN THEN!!! I really knowing Paige as I do , don't understand why she didn't kick Terrys butt then. (SHE COULD) I guess it was because he called da da and as usuall everytimeTerry (alias Carrot Top) gets his butt in a sling dada bails him out. Paige and Billy left Clark Cable and moved to Florida, last I heard they were doing good. All I want to say about this story is "USE" me once your fault, "USE" me twice "(MINE)" How do you like me now carrot top?? Got Bait?? Stay tuned for more Cronicals I've got loads of them!!!!!
"WHITFIELD" (usa)(sunny)

I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #137671. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJYF
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: The Cronicals Phantom Splicer 10/31/2004 12:42:00 AM
Re: The Cronicals cable33 10/31/2004 12:29:00 AM