Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Before you Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Kerry school of double talk.
Can you say "inference"? Your postings have taken on an air of self defense. Thats too bad. Putting our differences aside, I did read your posting up at the top of this page, where you state that there are those that have threatened you and your family, for the things that you have posted here. While you have annoyed me with some if not most of your views, rest assured that I do support your right to speak them. Hopefully you feel as I do that the spirit of debate is what has made this Country what it is. We can respectfully agree to disagree without threatening anyones right to coexist in this land. You wont hear those types of words or threats coming from me, and I will stand by your side in a battle to protect you from those that would cause you harm for the beliefs you hold. You need to know that.
Come four days from now, it'll all be over and we will know how the Country voted. The things batted around in here wont matter a hoot in hell on November 3rd.
Between you and I, it is simple. You believe what you believe, and I believe what I believe. The problem is .......your wrong.
This is CABL.com posting #137634. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJX4
Posted in reply to: Re: Before you Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by FiberSlasher
There are 0 replies to this message