Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Terry Clark/ Clark Cable Service

Hey Peeper(frust), I thought your friend Mr. Terry Vauhn Clark(rasta)(smokin)(nono) would have enough sense to keep your mouth shut.(bash) But you leave me no choice. (snipper)When this site gets the linesman forum back up I will write the Clark Cronicles I feel certain once read the public can make there own decision. Tonite I will start with a storty called "A BAG OF BAIT" You'all are the ones with something to loose here.(flipoff) Your just making me speed up production of my book.(read) Oh and by the way lets see how the Sherrifs dept. (army)can explain to the US Attorneys office (poke)how they failed to properly investigate the innocendent of the bag of bait(THANKS FRANK GALIZIA) . I put Ramond Larwence in Jail for wanting his wife dead.(2gun) Maybe your next.(dizzy)HOWS INTERNET STALKING and Conspiracy to STALK sound for a start(deal). I've waited three years for this so keep writing. And by the way I did remove your first post(claw). When computer hiding faggots assualt me(scary)(spook)(skull) and they don't have balls enough to put their name on it why should I take your shi.t. I got you bait hangin faggot bring it on(wave). May be your Terrys Faggot Brother(moon) thats here in Florida. I don't tell lies and I don't have to. Everything I write is true otherwise I'm guilty for Liable. See You on The Beach Bring Your Bag Of Bait!!!!!!!!!
"WHITFIELD"(usa)(pimp)(pirate)(bounce)(bounce)(bounce)(bounce)(bounce)(bounce)(bounce)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #137579. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJXb
Posted in reply to: Terry Clark/ Clark Cable Service by deleted
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Terry Clark/ Clark Cable Service CableJoeX 10/28/2004 9:21:00 PM