Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Before you Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have replied in kind and have extended an olive branch, reflecting that this debate is not heated but rather an exchange of political views we all hold dearly.
Your offer to post any information from any credible source, is welcomed. I do not understand why you would think Fox News is not a credible source. Do you think that the New York Times is credible? Thats where they report a lot of their information from. They just dont use smoke and mirrors. Their claim to be fair and balanced holds more water than the other major networks of late! I admire how this reporting agency gleans the ratings that far surpass the other networks. The answer is real simple. A majority of the country grew sick of the liberal attitude held by the majors, including CNN. They ask the tough questions and thus far have not found themselves mired in controversy stemming from inaccurate or outright false reporting. To wit, Dan Rather and the bogus documents, NBC and the exploding gas tanks circa early 90's, and now the explosives that were reported to have been stolen on our military's watch. Just this morning it is reported that there is a huge recantation effort going on. Seems they didnt have their facts, or more appropriately, opted to launch a story without the facts, prior to what now appears to be the Liberals "October Surprise".
This is where it is important as you, I and a multitude of others have suggested. Vote your conscience. It matters. Do what is best for America.
This is CABL.com posting #137549. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJWH
Posted in reply to: Re: Before you Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by johned
There are 0 replies to this message