Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Satellite Source - Any knowledge?

We also did work for him and are still waiting for a large sum of money that has almost ruined our business and livelyhood. We have been told that he is in a class action law suit that was signed on monday and is on the docit one week away. Is it true? I hope so! I do know that he has not been payed and so it goes down the line. I feel so bad for the techs and their family's, no one has been paid, For what I understand the money (6 Million) was put into Pegasus's account by Direct TV. Pegasus has a company called VAC Services that was in charge of doing all the conversions. VAC service is a huge INSURANCE company and they are sitting on the money, drawing interest, can you imagine the insterest on 6 million dollors a day. This company (VAC service care nothing about the companies that did this work or the intallers. It has been a hardship on everyone. We have been a company that has always told the truth, we have great installers and always shoot straight with our guys, The postion that this has put us in, is unreal. I have told our installers everything I know, and there is always a delay, all we can do is wait, and hope that we all will get paid soon. Is he a scum? I don't think so. I think that he has been screwed as well and it's a trickel down affect. VAC Service is the SCUM!!!
This is CABL.com posting #137545. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJWD
Posted in reply to: Satellite Source - Any knowledge? by installitright
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Satellite Source - Any knowledge? satbusiness 10/28/2004 11:45:00 AM