Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Before you Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just proved my point! Here is a snip from the article you hold up:
"The official suggested that the material could have vanished while Mr. Hussein was still in power, sometime between mid-March, when the international inspectors left, and April 3, when members of the Army's Third Infantry Division fought with Iraqis inside Al Qaqaa. At the time, it was reported that those soldiers found a white powder that was tentatively identified as explosives. The site was left unguarded, the official said.

The 101st Airborne Division arrived April 10 and left the next day. The next recorded visit by Americans came on May 27, when Task Force 75 inspected Al Qaqaa, but did not find the large quantities of explosives that had been seen in mid-March by the international inspectors. By then, Al Qaqaa had plainly been looted."

This is nothing more than them trying to eat crow for what they already tried to prove as fact, by now enhancing their story! It clearly says what I stated in my posting. On top of that, the "explosives" that are being touted as missing, was the powder it takes to MAKE explosives. It is not volotile in its raw state. Its spin, spin,spin.
Deal with it.

This is CABL.com posting #137528. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJWm
Posted in reply to: Re: Before you Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by FiberSlasher
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Before you Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!! johned 10/27/2004 7:20:00 PM
Re: Before you Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!! johned 10/27/2004 7:18:00 PM