Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Before you Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before I respond, I want to take this opportunity to point out that although my posts may seem to some as being confrontational, they are not. This is a passionate subject that is open to debate due to the serious nature of our Country's environment. We are all challenged with the responsibility of making the best choice for the Country and ALL of our families. There are soldiers risking and willing to give their lives to protect us, while all we have to do is show up November 2 and pull a lever for whom we believe to be the best Commander in Chief. Now---- on to my response.

You stated "some" of the facts in the movie can be proven true. Logic dictates that if "some" of the facts are true, then "most" are not. If Michael Moore is touting this movie as gospel and factual, then he is nothing short of a liar. He has not rebutted any of the contestations offered by those that claim his "documentary" to be false. He just keeps adding to his bank account and running off at the mouth about how our President is hosing down the Country.
Poppycock.

As for your statement that we were attacked by Osama and not Iraq. Sorry, that is inaccurate as well. We were attacked by terrorists. A terrorist network identified as Al Queida. Of which OBL is a primary money source, and thus is held in high esteem by his network. Granted he helped mastermind the plot, but the problem has proven to be self evident of much deeper roots than just OBL. Therefore, our president declared war on ALL terrorism and an axis of evil, of which the regime in Iraq was tethered too. That regime has been removed, and others that still are deemed to hold ties to terrorism will suffer the same fate.
You then state that the war is not going well and implied that this administration "screwed it up."
Huh?------ You had the most precise, expeditious war action in the history of mankind, with the least amount of casualties on our side, and its screwed up? Would you rather have had G.W. and Sadaam sit down over a good game of parcheesi, and whomever the victor was, takes all? Come on! War is Hell. Nowhere is it written that there is such a thing as an easy war. Under the circumstances that prevail today, it is my personal opinion that there is no man better capable of protecting our interests than G.W. Bush.
I've heard nothing out of the Kerry camp other than "I have a plan" for this and a plan for that. It hasnt been laid out for us to see, because all he is telling us is what he thinks we need to hear to put him in office. His record stinks. Its phoney baloney plastic banana double talk.
Bush has my vote.
This is CABL.com posting #137500. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJVU
Posted in reply to: Re: Before you Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by johned
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Before you Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!! johned 10/28/2004 3:00:00 AM
Re: Before you Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!! johned 10/27/2004 3:13:00 PM