Create your free account now! Sign up

South Beach/ Ft. Lauderdale

When making the selection process for a place to hold a meeting of contractors, I considered many things, none of which are having a piggybacked meeting at a sat. convention. Why did I choose this area. Well lets see. I think of familys, We spend enough time away from them as it is. I am going to talk this week to The Oceanfront Hotel the Yankee Clipper ,owned by Don Schula. It is a central location in Ft. Lauderdale, across from the Bahia Mar , and Pier 66 . Its 25 miles to South Beach, 3 hrs back up the Coast to Disney world. We have fishing, Charter and Head boat, boat rentals , jet ski rentals, parasail, Scuba Diving, a beautiful beach, safe to children, Helicptor rides, Air Boat rides in the everglades,God I could go on an on an on!! If your single we have fully nude bars (but you don't have to be single). I want everybody to enjoy themselves all day, have a feast for dinner, and then have a two hour meeting , at night , conducted under Roberts Rules of order . We can determine our fate in this industry, if we all become united, and work toward a common goal. All it takes is a little effort . Do you remember the little train story we all learned in grade school. It was going up hill but it didn't quit. "WHY???" It had one thought on its mind!! I think I can, I think I can, Just like putting a man on the moon!! If your a quitter don't come we don't need you!! Maybe we can start something some day our Grand Children can look back on and be proud of.
"WHITFIELD"(usa)(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #137336. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJTg
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Make a statement! signal2 10/24/2004 8:51:00 PM
Re: South Beach/ Ft. Lauderdale Victor 10/24/2004 3:37:00 AM
Re: South Beach/ Ft. Lauderdale SpecialtyComm 10/23/2004 5:37:00 PM
Re: South Beach/ Ft. Lauderdale scarecrow 10/23/2004 1:25:00 PM