Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Play nice boys

Glad to see you understood me in your second post, I was actually trying to be fecious. I think they are paid way to much. I wonder how many realise that after serving in congress for four years you will get a wapping retirement check for the rest of your life. I wish I could debate Bush and Kerry, My questions, my way, your hooked up to a poloygraph. I can outspeak both of them on any given day, guarenteed, philibuster under Roberts Rules of order. I went to State Competetion in the Tenth Grade in the FFA, we took second in the State, I should have been on the JV team, but I was So good I got the Presidents spot on the Varsity team. I also that year, was high scorer at district land judging, took second in the state at tool identification. I graduated high school with the State Farmer degree, I only wish I had went on to get the American Farmer Degree the highest degree you can hold in the FFA. I put alot of years in on the farm, I know what hard work is. It don't scare me none. Every man I know that lived to be really old did labor for a living, till the day they died. There is something to be said for sweating, it gets out the impurities in your body. Anyone can sit in an office, I'd rather run the office from the field. "WHITFIELD"(usa)(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #137133. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJPZ
Posted in reply to: Re: Play nice boys by rdrner
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Play nice boys guerillawife 10/19/2004 10:03:00 PM