Create your free account now! Sign up

It's been a pleasure!...Lets meet!!!

For the last couple of years I have had the good fortune of getting to know alot of you through the cable bar. Some of you I even had the pleasure of working with & some I still do.
I have had a few different types of jobs in my life ( law enforcement, funeral director etc.) This is the only job where most of which have no reservation about sharing with others. I have read discussions from technical to informal, religion to politics & births to obituaries. All seem to have their own opion on how to help another. Not all discussions are possitive in nature but thats why we have the rights to an opinion.
I see several discussions from many on forming a union. That sounds like a great idea. Lets not stop there.

How would an annual Contractors meeting(A giant picnic)(snipper) sound to all. I think a vote to set a meeting place for the spring of 2005 would be ideal. It could be held some where different every year. I have no problem traveling for my job so why not for a good cause.
There are several front runners who are always on the bar that could easily help set this up.
Just a thought...

Good luck
Randy
This is CABL.com posting #137027. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJOh
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: It's been a pleasure!...Lets meet!!! installdude 10/22/2004 11:53:00 PM
Re: It's been a pleasure!...Lets meet!!! oldcablehippy 10/19/2004 4:06:00 PM
Re: It's been a pleasure!...Lets meet!!! scarecrow 10/17/2004 6:04:00 PM
Re: It's been a pleasure!...Lets PARTY !!! mitch5 10/17/2004 4:46:00 PM