Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dawgies Beware!!!!!

Well S.D. you've just been singled out by the morons that love to watch old episodes of "Drag Net!" Oh yes, these people have their own idea of what the world should be like around them.
Unfortunately this particular species of ***** does regenerate itself through breeding or cross-breeding, take your pick! Had a close call with some co-workers and myself once in A.K. The funny thing is I dont smoke rope any more! This cokky little ***** of a manager thought the world revolved around his a$$ and thats the way it was gonna be.
Originaly he came down to fire one of his house keepers because she came by to buy a cigarette from one of the linedogs. Upon smellin' the roses he promptly made his way back to his glass cage and called the cops on everybody from our company.
The police couldnt prove any thing other than the smell in the air had the distinct scent of rope. When they got around to beating on my door, I had already been in bed for about an hour and low and behold, my room didnt smell of erb. It didnt matter anyway, we all had to leave the hotel.
The ***** thought he was gonna be the worlds biggest a$$ kissing, law biding citizen that night. All he did was lose a butt load of week to week money in his pocket! I suppose he had to go back to pawning off items from guests rooms to make up the difference!
I feel for ya man, good luck! (fire)
This is CABL.com posting #137024. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJOe
Posted in reply to: Re: Dawgies Beware!!!!! by rdrner
There are 0 replies to this message