Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: KERRY SUCKS!!!!!

You said "i believe the bush admin. has wasted alot of things also."
Reply-- yes, the Bush admin did waste a lot of things---- Terrorists, Iraqi insurgents, and various other threats to this country.

You said "Millions of dollars looking for WMD's. Didnt they have actual pictures of where those things were."
Reply-- Well I suppose that if I wanted an administration to "spend" millions of dollars on something, I would rather it be looking for something that would likely kill our fellow Americans rather than funding some research group attempting to show the world how the flatulence released by cattle will depleat the ozone layer and turn the Earth into a brick oven.

You Said "Also the 1000's of soldiers that have been wounded in Iraq and the 1000+(i am not implying that their lives have been wasted just stating a stat) that have lost their lives and things dont seem to be getter any better over there. There are more terrorists over there now then before we went."
Reply --- Its a war. War is Hell. It was the fastest military excursion ever undertaken in history. Now for a question for you to ponder within my reply. Do you think that Iraq has more terrorists now than before is due to the sudden graduation from terrorist college or do you think that the existing group that made up terrorism is being drawn into a web by a powerful military machine? Make no mistake. I would rather take care of a problem in one area than have to look all over the middle east for these clowns. Talk about expensive!

You Said "Were did all the money go that was suppose to be used to help our troops?"
Reply--- Perhaps John Kerry can handle a reply for this one.

You Said" I just read an article about a 19national guards that refused to ride in a convoy because the vehicles were breaking down and the they didnt have the proper armor. If anyone wants to know where to find the article just let me know."
Reply--- National Guard? It is a well documented fact that many National Guard folks were not willing to go to Iraq. Now before I hear from National Guardsmen and women, your service is much appreciated and this is not directed at this branch of service as a whole. However, there are ( and I know some personally) those that only signed on as a means to get away from the other half for a weekend a month and earn a few extra bucks for beer money. Its a fact. My opinion is that the 19 that refused to go did it for reasons other than portrayed in the article. Its called SPIN.
Something tells me that the AP or other news source had to look long and hard to find this story. 19 people out of several hundred thousand? This is the only report other than a few military converted Muslims, that have created a stir. Over 70% of the troops on the ground in Iraq support the re-election of our Commander in Chief. The numbers for those that support our action are much higher. Not bad compared to the other candidate that stood before Congress and condemned our actions in Viet Nam. Perhaps Jane Fonda would have been a better VP selection.
This is CABL.com posting #137016. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJN6
Posted in reply to: Re: KERRY SUCKS!!!!! by johned
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: KERRY SUCKS!!!!! Cableis1 10/17/2004 4:49:00 PM
Re: KERRY SUCKS!!!!! johned 10/16/2004 2:31:00 PM