Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Kerry Right For All Americans

Got To Admit one thing he sure is agreeable. I wonder to myself, If being in Congress means you are just a missinformed puppet . Is it possible that the big brass snows Congress for its own gain. My greatest concern is how do we get it all turned around. I don't think George Washington and the founding fathers of this great country would approve of the leadership and Americas current condition. How does Goverment not realize, that the deficit is a snowball on its way to the next great depression. How do they continue trying to doop the American public. Take the blinders off people!!!! Wake up and smell the coffee!! If minium wage had gone up as much as gasoline had in the last four years I'm sure there would be millions that work for it that would be greatful. Before we put an oil man in the White House , gasoline was cheaper than water, now look at things. People can run John Kerry in the Ground and I'd still vote for him. I'm not happy with what Bush has done, so there is no other alternative, but Kerry! Take for instance our industry alone. Was it better off four years ago?? Enough said! HE double toothpick NO!! Look at all the Companys that have gone under under this administration.
"WHITFIELD"(usa)(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #136953. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJM5
Posted in reply to: Kerry Right For All Americans by pdwsr
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Kerry Right For All Americans guerillasplicer 10/17/2004 4:09:00 PM
Re: Kerry Right For All Americans dustyboots 10/13/2004 1:57:00 PM