Create your free account now! Sign up

Dawgies Beware!!!!!

Just a word of caution to those of you dawgs who tend to relax using a green leafy substance. If you are working in Maryland anywhere near Accident,MD, DO NOT (and I can't stress this enough) DO NOT stay at the COMFORT INN on route 219. You will be much more comfortable (not to mention safer) in any other hotel! While walking to our room two days ago we smelled the odor of that dreaded narcotic, MARIJUANA, and never gave it a second thought. We went out to dinner and when we returned we ran into a couple of dawgs from another job we were on and decided to celebrate our reunion. after only 5 minutes of returning to our room the MD State Police came hammering on the door (Not identifing themselves) and took us off to jail where we were held until we could come up with $3,000 for bail! Four of us have been charged with possession of marijuana (two of us had enough for a couple of joints) and possession of a couple of pipes. We face a maximum of $1,000 and up to ONE YEAR in jail.
I know this is our own fault and we will pay the piper but my question is: Why were we singled out by THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS HOTEL!!! Perhaps because we are all from the Northeast and not 'good ole boys' or because two of us were wearing tye-dyed shirts. Whatever the reason, we were the only people taken to jail on that night. And by the officer's own statements, we were not the only people in the hotel doing this,just the only ones the HOTEL MANAGER decided to turn in!
I know this sounds like whining but if it helps keep even one dawgie out of the slammer then let me whine away.
This is the twenty-First Century for God's sake and freedom is just a word batted about around election time.
Just a word of caution, take from it what you will.
Have a great day and let's see about getting those prices back up where a guy can make a living!(usa)(confused)(patch)
This is CABL.com posting #136801. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJKD
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: Dawgies Beware!!!!! msjojo63 10/10/2004 11:42:00 PM
Re: Dawgies Beware!! GOV !!! "BEWARE" deleted 10/10/2004 9:04:00 PM
Re: Dawgies Beware!!!!! DZW! 10/10/2004 4:42:00 PM
Re: Dawgies Beware!!!!! skibum 10/10/2004 4:29:00 PM
Re: Dawgies Beware!!!!! SCcabledude 10/10/2004 12:33:00 PM