Employers
Job Seekers
Login
Search Query
Jobs
INSTALLATION
CABLE
392
SATELLITE
47
TELCO/DSL
69
OTHER INSTALL
26
DROP BURY
146
DISCO/AUDIT
SALES-INSTALL
2
ALARM/AUTOMATION
4
CONSTRUCTION / TECH
AERIAL CONSTR
54
UG CONSTRUCT
164
MDU CONSTRUCT
12
COAX SPLICING
31
FIBER SPLICING
44
LINE/MAINT TECH
13
SERVICE TECH
3
DATA CENTER
1
FIELD ENGINEER
8
OFFICE / OTHER
CUSTOMER SERVICE
SALES
2
ENGINEERING
3
TRAINING
OFFICE/ADMIN
MANAGEMENT
13
WAREHOUSE
PLACE YOUR AD
Classifieds
BUCKET TRUCKS
55
OTHER VEHICLES
7
BUSINESS
HEAVY MACHINE
14
TOOLS
11
PARTS/MATERIAL
2
OTHER FOR SALE
3
WANTED TO BUY
3
MISC. FOR SALE
2
SEEKING WORK
19
PLACE YOUR AD
Forums
GENERAL
INDUSTRY NEWS
TECH AND SAFETY
BUSINESS
COMPANIES
PERSONALS
SITE ISSUES
OFF-TOPIC
SUBSCRIPTIONS
Directory
Messaging
Checkout
Help and Info
Create your
free
account now!
Sign up
Re: can I post a pic here, I saw it when I was wor
Options
Send PM to rubberband
Email a Copy
Email a Link
Print
View Thread
Reply
Home
Forums
Off-topic
#136492
rubberband
CABL Old School
Member #:
4210
Registered:
1996-2001
Posted:
102
Name:
Jay Hospital
Name:
Jay Hospital
Company:
Prism communications
Occupation:
Owner/Fiber splicer
Location:
Toledo Ohio
Personal:
mid 50s
Experience:
~32 years
10/1/2004 6:13:00 PM
lets see...thats between the fish factory and the septic plant right?......
This is CABL.com posting
#136492
. Tiny Link:
cabl.co/mJFE
Posted in reply to:
can I post a pic here, I saw it when I was working
by
Dcableservices
There is
1
reply to this message
Re: can I post a pic here, I saw it when I was wor
voices
10/1/2004 10:11:00 PM
×