Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Easiest way to do a driveway bore?

vic, careeful of water bores out here in az. i believe they are illegal on account of the undermining effect. if they are makin you use conduit you got to make an investment and your price needs to be appropriate to the expense. if it's direct bury, screw the bore, get some expansion board and use the gap between slabs. my guess your talkin conduit if it's for cox on account of the phone carrying voltage. there's a lot of scabbers out here using crap to do a job. if it gets you buy till you can do it right, well, i guess do it otherwise ,invest in the equipment to do it right and you'll be amazed at what will come your way! i've used directline by straightline [or vs/vs] and eliminated a !!!!!load of mexican landscapers with a three man crew that was paid well! and it ain't just fr cable tv. some entire states dictate you have to use that equipment for all utilities especially involving street crossings. did i forget to mention some of cox underground includes street crossings from vault to pull box to demarc? if your in town , give me a holler! got my own catfish hole or two!!!! Mike M.
This is CABL.com posting #136461. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJE9
Posted in reply to: Re: Easiest way to do a driveway bore? by Victor
There are 0 replies to this message