Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Blow Jeanne Blow

Yes I live off 14th street Causway,in Sun Harbor Town Homes,its a condo complex on the canal. You can also see me at Solar Tan in the beachway plaza. 3 blocks North of Atlantic Blvd on US 1. Bring your lady with you and come get you a suntan. I won't be back until Wednesday when I leave today. Time to go survey hells fury. To the gentlman that mentioned not much damage,no hard feelings, www.weather.com look at the if I remember it correctly 39 pics. Then check out the ocean satts under tropical update,especially the tropical atlantic view, see that curl above I believe its the lesser antillies, thats Lisa, be sure to place the map in motion , then look to the wave coming of the coast of africa, when you get done with that go to noaa.gov when your done there you will be much better informed. Glad to share this info. "WHITFIELD"(usa)(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #136254. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJBO
Posted in reply to: Re: Blow Jeanne Blow by CJL1965
There are 0 replies to this message