Create your free account now! Sign up

YOU Never Know

Sunday, September 26, 2004
Good afternoon all, I've seen alot of storm damage over the years. I've never seen so many Billboards destroyed, looks like big money to be made here in Florida. This morning I got up and went up the coast to Palm Beach.Started up US 1 but all the old people and brain dead souls were out to see what happened. Very few stop lights working, I couldn't take it so I got on I 95 north to Blue Heron Blvd in Palm Beach. There is roofs torn off, huge trees down, powerlines, cable, bell what a mess. Thank god power is out up there,with all the lines in the road. The worst part of the storm tore Meborne up, I'll be headed up there tomorrow. I 'll bet it looks like a war zone, as bad a lick as PB took. I couldn't believe how many things are so heavily boarded up down here. That tractor trailer on its side was awsome.People in the streets everywhere, no power so why stay in the house.Trees, I feel sorry for them there is so many of them down.Very few places open with power. Manditory crewfew 10 pm to 6am.They won't even let you on the barrier islands. I heard on the news this morning they were talking about insurance and how if you house had been hit twice by two different hurricanes,you were liable for two deductables,meaning if your deductable was 10 grand per occourance you would be looking at twenty grand out of pockett, now is that a kick in the ass or what. They were also saying that they might change the name from the Sunshine State to the Hurricane State and they should replace the o in Florida to a hurricane symbol. After my short trip this morning my heart goes out to everyone that has recieved damage caused by these storms.Is there anybody interested in helping me get that sail boat up for salavge rights.I don't have any of my boats down here ,but I do have Scuba gear, whos game I need some help!! I’ll never forget the ride home down 95, so many lights that light up 95 blown off the tops of the pole, shattered on the ground, street stop lights broken to pieces on the ground, UNBELIEVEABLE!!
"WHITFIELD"
(usa)(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #136202. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJAY
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: YOU Never Know ssplice69 9/26/2004 9:07:00 PM
Re: YOU Never Know DFW Tecs 9/26/2004 6:29:00 PM