Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Sorry Everyone

On the "how do you guys feel about that?" part---

My feelings would show favoritism toward JW. "Why is that?", you may ask. Because a good part of my paternal lineage is of that particular sect. BUT----- going along with your feelings on the matter, there is a time and place for everything. When you hear a knock on your door on any given Saturday, a person is poised with a decision. Do I answer the door? Do I politely decline to listen? Do I slam the door in their face and say dont ever come here again? Or---- do I listen and exchange a thoughtful expression of philosophical differences? That decision is yours and yours alone to make.
However, landing on your side, I do have a problem with somebody coming into a crowded room and telling everyone around that their ultimate fate relies solely on repentance and the pursuit of the deity that they believe in.
For the Unmoderated section, whats wrong with making a post that merely states " anyone wishing to discuss my religion, please send me a private message and I will talk with you all night long"?
I will support anyones right to say anything they want. If I question the morality, integrity or veracity of anything uttered, its going to be laid down in no uncertain terms. Thats all I've done. Thats all anyone needs to do in order to keep this forum up to par.
Hang in there Super Dave---- We will prevail!
This is CABL.com posting #136151. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJz9
Posted in reply to: Re: Sorry Everyone by sprdave
There are 0 replies to this message