Create your free account now! Sign up

Time Out !!!!!!

Think about this- In a NFL game, who gets the 15 yard penalty- the guy who who throws the first punch or the guy who retaliates?????
I count 50 posts today all by one group same stuff over and over. HOWEVER Mark has been silent all afternoon!! Mark I know you are not stupid, I figure you are sitting back laughing your *** off as you know if this continues Admin will get the page and you won"t get the 15 yard penalty. SMART GUY!!!!

I think Witfield tried to distract us from this issue with a thread about prices and unscrupulus companies, Good Work Witfield !!!, we need to devote our energy towards making our profession a better and more profitable industry-not attacking each other!!!! I found this site by accident only recently and signed up because of it's potential to help us dawgs. Lets try to make it positive for us all intead of a cat fight!!!!!

AS FAR AS I KNOW NEVER DISCUSS POLITICS OR RELIGION IN A BAR, YOUR JUST ASKING FOR A FIGHT!!!!! MAYBE THEY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THIS BAR TOO.(usa)
This is CABL.com posting #136148. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJz6
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Time Out !!!!!! pdwsr 9/26/2004 8:06:00 AM
Re: Time Out !!!!!! scarecrow 9/26/2004 12:36:00 AM
Re: Time Out !!!!!! scarecrow 9/26/2004 12:31:00 AM
Re: Time Out !!!!!! sprdave 9/25/2004 11:16:00 PM