Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Admin

Well Well THIS ISN'T the unmoderated section....... Tell ya what, Lets see if after copy and paste to tha elders gets him some SLACK.... Lets not forget what the whole thing virtually is about... Hurtful PMs' and sayings....... Hummm hope someone knows about what the WT has to say about this cuzzzzzzzzzzzz they will have something to say.... I am NOT welcome as far as they are concerned, but they do read all e-mail as long as it DOES NOT speak against them.

As for me posting I post only because If the so called truth is put on here and it is not the TRUTH I am going to try to let it be KNOWN where the truth maybe found.

Same with people like the Admin here, IF I knew someone was posting what is NOT factual about him and I knew different I would say so....... Is this wrong?

I guarantee you people of his faith or should I say true people of his faith would NEVER say or do some of the things that have been posted here..... JW's are truely good people... How many of you here have ever met a JW even remotely like the one portrayed here. I never have...

This is a GOOD site... Keeps us informed and Looks LIKE REFORMED (bigsmile)

The Admin I understand has to do his job as he feels he needs to....
I would say if he reopens the unmoderated maybe he should dis allow Religion, none of us have the same views on this subject and we all could have something to say about it.... but it is really hard to have a rebuttle about it without someone feeling hurt.

But then it wouldn't be unmoderated (shocked)

Admin ... hats off to you...(snipper)

Have a wonderful Weekend....

"DON'T BE CAUGHT DEAD WITHOUT HIM"
JESUS CHRIST
This is CABL.com posting #136113. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJzx
Posted in reply to: Re: Admin by The Meat Grinder
There are 0 replies to this message