Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Admin --- C'mon, Rick... What Gives...???

Hay Dave,

Let me rephrase that. It's not really a blame on anyone, you know how I post, if it's something that I have a problem with, I will post one response and then drop it. If the person keeps babbling on, thats there problem, not mine.

I'm not going to let someone get my goat, so to speak. I have better things to do, then waste my time with nonsense. I personally do not care if Meat Grinder posts the entire Bible here,
I choose NOT to read it, I don't keep sending post after post telling him I don't want it here.

I have nothing against Jehovah Witnesses, or any other beliefs for that matter. If they come to my door, I ask them nicely to leave, if they send me email, I delete it, if they post here, I ignore it if I want.

YES, some of the Posts irritate me, but thats when I IGNORE them, not rant on with posts trying to get rid of them. You know as well as I do, if you don't talk to someone for long enough, they will STOP bothering you. The longer you keep feeding into something, the worse it gets. We have seen that here before.

NO I did not agree with the Pm's that were sent, I posted one response and that was it, I didn't drag it on. I mean maybe it's just me, but I can't understand why people can't just ignore posts that they don't like.

I am a Protestant, i'm not going to sit in front of a Catholic Church in my neighbor hood and protest, or picket until they pack up and go away. NO, i'm going to ignore them, and LEARN to live with them.

Weather we like it or not, the Meat Grinder is the same as you, me, or anyone else here, he is a paying member of this bar, and that does give him the right to post whatever he wants to in the unmoderated section, weather we like it or not, as long as it does not break the rules.

All I can say is, People, please learn to ignore it if you don't like it. It makes YOUR life a lot easier, and a lot less stressful.

Good Luck To ALL(viking)
This is CABL.com posting #136110. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJzu
Posted in reply to: Re: Admin --- C'mon, Rick... What Gives...??? by sprdave
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Admin --- C'mon, Rick... What Gives...??? sprdave 9/25/2004 4:00:00 PM