Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Admin --- C'mon, Rick... What Gives...???

If Mark's religious posts were bothering anyone then they could easily click "Ignore" and be done with him. He asked me if it was okay beforehand and I allowed it.

If someone got a threatening private message (wouldn't be possible if on Ignore) then they should have sent it to me. I will take appropriate action when necessary and I hope that's been demonstrated.

What I saw last night was the first page of 50 messages in Unmoderated full of threads started about him, but no postings BY HIM. The second page had 3, none of which were abusive to anyone, really just "if you don't like what I have to say then ignore me."

To answer your question, "So, with all that said, do ya think that it's right to push all the blame on the folks who responded to
what was initiated in the first place...??" YES, IT IS. Look, if you're in a bar and some nut is sitting in the corner muttering things you don't like, and you go over and lay him out, the judge doesn't say, "well, he asked for it, I guess." No different here.

This is CABL.com posting #136083. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJy3
Posted in reply to: Re: Admin --- C'mon, Rick... What Gives...??? by sprdave
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Admin --- C'mon, Rick... What Gives...??? mdudirector 9/25/2004 6:18:00 PM
Re: Admin --- C'mon, Rick... What Gives...??? The Meat Grinder 9/25/2004 10:50:00 AM
Re: Admin --- C'mon, Rick... What Gives...??? sprdave 9/25/2004 9:59:00 AM