Create your free account now! Sign up

Time to get paid in Atlanta

Just got turned on to this site and I want to plug in to all the regulars and those like me out there looking for opportunities. I've been in the cable biz for almost 20 years now and have come full circle. Worked in the atlanta metro area for the major MSO,s as a contractor and a manager. Worked for Bellsouth in the BEI wireless launch as a manager and have been chasing a decent paycheck without the drama for the past year. Lately I've been doing some as-built mapping in the mediaone rebuild and see a great deal of potential for a decent production income in this area. The company I work for however can't seem to get their act together, so I'm taking matters into my own hands. I need those of you in play in the Atlanta area to give me a shout and let's see if we can't drive some dollars into each others pockets. I can get your job done. I have a feeling that I'll get into something here shortly so run your needs by me and let's see if we fit. E-mail (-REDACTED-) . I need to work in the metro Atlanta area for a few more months, but I'll be wide open this summer to explore other opportunities. Again, no grunt work, let me put my experience to work in the field or in business developement.
This is CABL.com posting #13496. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mdFQ
There are 0 replies to this message