Create your free account now! Sign up

Collecting your Money From Direct Activation

I have been in contact with the Account Rep that controlled Direct Activations account at Directv. He told me that they are in the process of working something out to try and get us paid for the jobs that they "havent" already paid Direct Activation on. They should know something in 48-72 hours. Below is his name and phone numbers, and email address. I suggest calling the man and at least getting your name on the list. We will see what happens from here on out. The next thing is to put liens on the homes. They DO NOT want that and will more than likely pay us if we do that, but you can bet your tail that you wont ever install another Directv system again if they can help it.This man at least called me back and that meant something to me. I FINALLY got to hear a LIVE voice!!! I mentioned liens in the voice mail I left. It works!

Robert Kostensky 770-437-4161; 770-329-2852; 770-437-4199

email address: (-REDACTED-)

This is CABL.com posting #134071. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mI2B
There are 2 replies to this message
PHONE NUMBERS Money From Direct Activation stevedainstaller 8/11/2004 5:07:00 PM
Re: Collecting your Money From Direct Activation Butch Cassidy 8/11/2004 12:46:00 AM