Create your free account now! Sign up

Referral Program for techs who don't want to sell!

We are developing a program for installers that want to make some extra money doing installs, but who don't want to be involved in the actual sales and marketing side of satellite.

Although installers are encouraged to sell systems and make higher commissions that way, I realize that not all installers want to spend the time pitching ad campaigns and staying on top of what the current deals are. So, we have created a referral program that can benefit installers. It is very easy, and requires very little effort on the installer's part.

As an installer, sometimes the neighbor will question you about getting a system, or a customer gives a friend your number, etc. These are all opportunities for you to make some more money. However, perhaps you don't know the current promotions, etc. or you just can't close very well. We have the answer for that. You simply ask the customer for their name and number, and tell them that "your" salesman will call them to explain it all to them. You then call us with that information and we will call the customer and sign them up. Once the pending account is set up, we will give you the work order to install it. So, the process is easy. You just get their name and number, and we do all the work, and you get the install. We can even provide contact forms that you can give to your customer at the install along with your usual paperwork. The form asks the customer to list the names and numbers of any friends interested in satellite. You can be out hanging the dish while the customer does this form.

Now let's talk money. The installations are paid at a rate of $75/20. You will also get a referral payment of $25. This means that every customer you install will be worth $100/20 to you.

Now I'm sure you want to know how best to make money on this program. It's easy, just include our "lead" form with your paperwork. The customer fills it out, and you can call the information in to us or fax it in. We even ask that you don't make any effort to sell them directly, our professional salespeople will do that for you.

You can contact me, Anthony, at (817) 825-2160. I can send a form copy to you via fax or email. It will soon be available on-line. My email is (-REDACTED-) and please put "Referral Program" in the subject line so that I can respond more rapidly. We offer Dish and DirecTV.
This is CABL.com posting #133890. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mIZG
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Referral Program for techs who don't want to s installdude 8/7/2004 9:43:00 AM
Re: Referral Program for techs who don't want to s installdude 8/7/2004 9:41:00 AM